Otis got filthy the other day while helping Derrick in the yard. He thinks the water is all for him to play in, until it comes to getting in the bathtub. He hates it. As you can tell, Derrick had to hold him down to rinse his feet off. Then, he tried to escape and mud went all over the bathroom.

All of the flowers look so pretty though. I just love these impatiens that I got the other day from Cofers. They are supposed to survive in both the sun and shade - I have them in the shade though. I just love them. I wish all of my flowers would stay all summer - I have to say, I'm a sorry gardener!
I am hoping we have a break from the rain for a few days at least. We seriously need to spread some pinestraw and get some yardwork done!

No comments:
Post a Comment