Tuesday, May 19, 2009

What Baby Items Could You Not Live Without?

We are in the process of registering for baby items, and there is SO MUCH out there to choose from. My question to all you mommies and daddies and grandparents out there: what could you not live without? What is a must-have for us and/or for the baby? Also, what registry items always show up on people's lists that are just a big waste of money?? PLEASE leave us some comments or shoot me an email!

2 comments:

Kelly Ford said...

I took back the diaper genie we registered for and feel fine w/o it. I think that what you need depends on your home... are you in a ranch or 2 story... in a ranch, the diaper genie was just not necessary, but i can totally see the appeal if the kitchen trash is a floor away. I cannot live w/o the little plastic baskets (by munchkin) that hold the bottle nipples and parts... i actually bought an extra b/c they fill up quickly! And Rhyan loves her swing (papasan style) and her pack and play (graco, has the changing station and bassinet built in that can be removed when she's older). Thats my list of fav's! And MYLICON for gas! I should invest in their stock! :-)

Allison Wolfe said...

We have a two story, but luckily, our master and one other bedroom (the nursery) are on the first floor so no stair-walking for us! I have never really understood the diaper genie. Honestly, I don't understand most of the baby stuff!