Tuesday, July 7, 2009

I used to love dogs....

...Well, I still do, but not when they are all at my house!

- Millie pees and poops on the deck....oh yeah, and eats it if you don't get it up fast enough.
Katie pees on the hardwood floors.
- We have to keep the water on the floor so they can reach it, and Otis puts his paws in it, causing water to get everywhere.
- Otis barks and they all go nuts (this happens about every 15 minutes).
- Millie found a Swiss Miss Hot chocolate packet in my bag and got it all over the living room rug and dining room rug.
- Murphy sometimes eats, sometimes not.
- They all love it in the bed, they probably will never want to sleep in their cages again.
- Someone keeps pooping in the house. Haven't caught the culprit - think it's Katie.
- My house smells like a kennel. No lie.

I'm happy to do this for mom and dad, maybe it's my hormones, but these dogs are getting on my very last nerve! They do so much for us though, I can't complain too much. But I will anyways! :-) Ok, off to seriously yell at Millie - she is barking her head off. I'm seriously about to have a nervous breakdown!

No comments: