Monday, July 27, 2009

The Nursery .... It's getting there....

Here are some pics of what we have gotten done so far. We still need to hang pictures, get a pad for the changing table, and put up window treatments. The quality of the pictures is bad, sorry - I took with my camera phone.

A picture of the bed:



Bedding....



The chandelier which I'm in love with! It's hard to get a good picture of it! This picture turned out really dark. Instead of doing the walls pink, we did the ceiling and the walls are a light khakish green. It turned out really cute.


Chair and table....


I can't show pics of the rest of the room, as it looks bad! haha. Hopefully we will finish hanging pictures tonight!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

love the fabric!!!! did you or someone make it???

Allison Wolfe said...

It was made by someone else. I wish i knew how!!