Working hard getting the house ready for when our baby comes! Derrick has been really busy and very helpful with everything. The baby bed came in and so did the bedding, so the nursery will hopefully be 99% done by the end of the week.
We are de-cluttering. Which means clutter has to come out of every nook and cranny in order to organize, which means our house has been a disaster for over a week.
Derrick is trying to get the Dudley houses rented and Chris and Ali's house sold, meanwhile trying to get everything done at home plus get more real estate jobs or another part-time job. I know he is stressed to the max and I'm so appreciative for everything he is doing!
I am getting bigger by the day. My stomach really all of a sudden got big. I promise I will put a picture up. I am also super swollen, especially in the afternoon, so I'm trying to get to work very early, so that I can leave early to mid afternoon to get home and put my feet up. I haven't been swimming on a regular basis like before, but I have got to force myself to do so!

A picture of my foot after a long day at work. Really ugly and gross.
2 comments:
Girl... one word: SAD!!!!!!!!
hang in there. It'll all be over soon (even though it doesnt feel that way right now) and it'll all be a distant memory that doesnt even seem real! YAY for those days!
Thanks! Once we wrap up these projects, I'm definitely ready to meet my little girl! The thought of it possibly being 6 more weeks is mind boggling actually - I'm not sure my feet and hands can handle it!
Post a Comment