I had my 36 week appointment today... baby's heartbeat was very active and everything was okay, except they have me doing that gross 24 hr test again because there was an extremely high amount of protein in my urine. My blood pressure was ok again though, but swelling is still pretty bad. However, she said at this point, they would not stop labor if I started, and my other doctor had said that if the swelling, etc continue they could induce. I will have my bloodwork back tomorrow and the other results back by Friday.
I have felt awful the past two days with bad swelling, headache and fatigue. Maybe a day of rest during this exam will help.
Baby girl has been super active. I would love to be able to see through my stomach and see what's she's doing sometimes. I try to figure out her body parts that are poking out, most of the time I think it's a foot or a booty. I cannot wait to meet her! Not ideal timing for Derrick because of a million things going on, but I dream about her every night and can't wait to meet her!
No comments:
Post a Comment