It's been since Abigail was a month old that I posted and now she's 7 weeks old! She has changed so much in the last few weeks, though I wish I could post that she has changed her sleeping habits. This unfortunately is not the case. She now smiles a lot, it's the funniest little gummy grin. She also stares at different things and is very curious. However, the past few days she has screamed her head off at night. We now think that she is collicky because the crying is like for 3 or 4 hours and is uncontrollable. She is fine the rest of the day. She really doesn't sleep much during the day at all. We are trying our hardest to get on a schedule, but it's really really hard! Hopefully things will turn around soon! I have read that once babies reach 12 lbs, your world changes completely. That it's something about their body weight enabling them to go longer without waking or needing food.
I will post a lot of pictures from the past few weeks, but here are some to tide everyone over.......
This is how she likes to sleep the best:
Something on the wall in her room always cracks her up:
.JPG)
Tummy time - she used to be so much better. Now she bites her hands and the floor or sheet or blanket or whatever. I think her cheeks are too big to lift!
2 comments:
LOVE the grin!! And yes, 12 lbs was a huge breakthrough for us :-)
Is the reflux medicine helping??? I'm so sorry about the colic! :-(
She really is some serious beautiful!
cute!!!
Post a Comment