Sunday, September 6, 2009

Kickoff to Football Season

I still can't believe that football season is here! I actually wish we could rewind and start it over though - that game yesterday was lousy! I was so proud of Derrick who decided to put family first over traveling to the game. I know it was hard on him because he hasn't missed a game in years and years, but it was awesome of him as well. I actually encouraged him to go to the game, but I'm glad we didn't spend money for him to travel to see that awful game!

Our quarterback situation is scary to say the least, and if Smith ran the ball back from the endzone one more time, I was going to go through the television screen! It may be a long season, folks!

I'm hoping to get to go to the game next week. We will see. I haven't really been out and about that much and don't want to overdo it at the game with walking around campus, stairs, etc. I REALLY hope to go though! Paying that hefty contribution and then ticket cost and not getting to go is NO FUN!

Here's what Abigail thought of the game - I agree! And look at how big this bib is - I forget how tiny she is until she puts on things like this! Thanks Jeremy and Jill for this super cute bib that will get much use on game days once she's a little bigger!

2 comments:

Kelly Ford said...

Ahhhh! What a precious pic! And she was sleeping!!! Congrats! (dont know how long that lasted... haha!)

Allison Wolfe said...

Oh she sleeps if you hold her! She actually slept pretty well last night all swaddled and in her swing. Tonight we will try the crib. I'm going to give her formula for her late feeding to see if it helps any. She is always starving from like 10 to 1.