Tuesday, October 6, 2009

Fall Funk

Every fall, it seems like I get sick. I think it's ragweed or something. Well last week, it came on strong and all of a sudden. I had a major cold and low grade fever and felt lousy. Being sick is no fun, being sick with a newborn and trying to keep her from getting sick is even worse. I walked around the house with a mask on, but I think it was too late. A day or so later, her eyes were real runny and she was wheezy, but she seemed to get over it, thank goodness! Now, all of this mess is in my ears (as usual), so I am fighting that off too. I am trying my best to keep from having to go to the doctor, because it seems like I come out of there sicker than when I went in from all the sick kids in the waiting room. Abigail has a little bit of a cough now, and if she has it again this morning, I am calling the doctor.

Some pics, because I know that's what everyone wants to see!


Supporting the Dawgs with some cutie socks (that she will NOT keep on!)




1 comment:

Kelly Ford said...

Boy, she sure doesnt have torticollis! Her neck goes both ways so far she could almost lick her back!!! HA!!! Rhyan's jealous :-)