What I don't love though is the time change. It majorly stinks. I have to hurry up and put on my walking clothes after work and get us out the door by 4 or 4:30 at the latest, or we will be walking in the dark. It's depressing looking outside at 6:30 pm and it being dark. Feels like I can't get anything done that I want to in the evenings. And, I'm tired by like 8:00. Ok, so I was that way before the time change.

Update on AC: her skin is A LOT better. Her arms are still dry, but the redness is a lot better. Her legs and stomach are almost completely smooth. She has been super happy lately, and really funny. However, her hands are CONSTANTLY in her mouth. It is driving us crazy! And boy, she gets mad when you take them out! During tummy time, I figured out that was how to get her to practice moving her neck around. When I took her hand out of her mouth, she pitched a fit, lifted her head and chest and turned her head to get to the other hand. We did this for about 15 minutes. She was not happy with me at all, but it worked!


1 comment:
cute pictures!!!!!!!!!
Post a Comment