Friday, November 20, 2009

Bored to tears....

Yesterday I had a tax Continuing Ed class in Gwinnett. It was good to see friends I haven't seen in a while at it, but that's about all. Getting a bunch of accountants in a room to talk about taxes is BORING! I think honestly some people like to talk about it though, well, I guess SOMEONE needs to enjoy the stuff. Accounting is a good career choice, don't get me wrong, but good grief, I often wonder how I ended up choosing that career path!

So, I thought that I could just follow the birth of my friend Katie's baby all day long and that would keep me entertained.....but she popped that baby out fast (3 pushes, good grief)! Congratulations Katie and Chris - she's a beauty, oh and Katie looked sickening beautiful throughout the day! Meanwhile, I was swollen and shaking throughout my "Labor day"!!
So, I played "Words with Friends" on my iPhone until my battery died during the class. This game is absolutely 100% addictive. It's basically Scrabble, but you play against other random people and can have tons of games open at once. It's crazy addictive. Don't start playing it unless you plan to check on it every hour, or ummm, every 20 minutes.

Abbey C. stayed with mom and dad while I was in class. Unfortunately, she was fussy and didn't seem to feel well. Nothing makes you feel more guilty than leaving a fussy baby with someone else! Hopefully she will have a better day today!

Pictures of Miss Abbey Claire, because I know that's all you care about:
Sitting up and chilling out with daddy:

"Did you want something?"


Her hand must be made of sugar, because it's ALWAYS in her mouth!

No comments: