Thursday, November 12, 2009

Laughing....

So, for a while now, Abbey Claire has been laughing, but a quiet laugh, and she usually covers and turns her face when she does it. Well, last night while Derrick was holding her, she was looking at me and started laughing hysterically. It was this real deep chuckle and was the cutest thing ever! Derrick and I were beside ourselves laughing at it. Of course, then we spent the rest of the night trying to get her to do it again, and she wouldn't. Just her normal shy laugh. Hopefully she will do it again soon and we can get it on video!

Smiley and happy little girl:


Otis is like, "When is she going to play with me?!"

Ok, so I can dream that's what he is thinking. He has been getting on our last nerve lately. We've had some total Marley and Me moments....it seems like every time we get her to sleep, he barks at something. And playing on the floor with her is hard because he thinks we are down there to play with him. I know it's confusing for him. He used to get all of the attention, and now he plays #2. I have been running him every chance I get, as it is good for both of us! He may be annoying sometimes, but he sure is cute and sweet!

No comments: