I really enjoyed hosting it, even though I feel like I had no time to prepare as I have been crazy busy. I will just tell of the events using pictures:
The table all set for dinner, finally a time to bring out the nice china:
Abigail joined us at the table some:
Group picture - as you can see, Abigail was TIRED and CRANKY by this point:

Opening Abigail's first Christmas present - an exersaucer. Otis had to get in the picture as well!
Checking out her new "ride". She lasted a little bit, but she still needs to grow into it:
On Christmas day, we had planned to go up to Blue Ridge for Derrick's mother's side of the family's Christmas, however, after everyone had left on Christmas Eve, it finally hit me: a combination of exhaustion and being sick. I woke up Christmas morning feeling really, really bad and we opted out of going this year, unfortunately.
So, we had a lazy day and opened presents from Santa. Derrick and I took turns opening them for Abigail:
No comments:
Post a Comment