Friday, January 29, 2010

Little piglet....

Eating solids is no big deal to Abigail. She loves food (just like her mommy). I think she would eat all day if we let her. We typically feed her in her bouncy seat, but last night, I decided to start feeding her in the bumbo seat. She really doesn't like it too much, but did ok. She just gets really impatient in it. She liked the rice cereal before, and now she is on to oatmeal, and seems to really enjoy it. Next up...avocados. Though I have absolutely no idea what to do with an avocado!

"Hello! I made a big, fun mess!"
"Whoa - my feet are neat!"

"Fine, if you are done feeding me oatmeal, I will just eat my hands AS USUAL."

2 comments:

KatieMGreen said...

wholesomebabyfood.com is a great site - tells you when is a good time for each food type and how to make it :)

she's cute and does look like you!! :)

Allison Wolfe said...

Thanks! Yeah, I've been using that site, which is how I came up with the whole avocado thing...I need them to show me how to peel an avocado though! haha. I'm clueless as to how to prepare good-for-you foods! :-)