Lately, I have been working from home from about 5 am or so until about 8:30, just because I get on a roll, and so that I can be there when baby girl wakes up. She has been waking up earlier lately than she used to (boo). However, she sleeps a long time at night now, so I'm not going to complain! We have a little "mommy and me" time where she hangs out in her chair and talks to me for the longest time. She is so cute in the mornings. Here are some pictures from this morning.....

The keys are her favorite.

"Wait, let me see if I can fit more than one thing in my mouth!"

"I know, I'm cute." (and still tired, but won't go back to sleep)

Sitting up in her chair - check out that thick hair - it is getting thicker everyday!
She can totally sit up, and sits up straight on her own in the chair (thank goodness for straps), but WILL NOT sit on her own on the floor except in like 1 minute increments. I keep working with her on it, but the only way she does it is if she's distracted. I know she will have so much fun when she will sit and play!
No comments:
Post a Comment