All about Abigail Claire at 8 months:
- Every single day she learns something new and becomes obsessed with it for a day or two and that just kind of forgets about it - (i.e. sucking on her bottom lip, a funny little grin that shows all gum plus 2 cute teeth, a cough-like sound that is hard to describe is the new one that has actually lasted a couple of weeks - I will have to get a video of it).
- She does a cute little dance when she's sitting in her high chair seat, exersaucer or walker. It's hilarious and everytime I try to video it, she stops immediately.
- She's eating 3 solid food meals a day and loving them all. I seriously can't tell if there is anything she likes the most - she seems to like everything that she eats. And she gets 5 bottles of 6 oz.
- You must keep bottles out of her sight if it's not time to eat, otherwise she cries and whines wanting one.
- I think that she is going to walk before crawl. If you have her stand holding a table or sofa, you barely have to hold on to her. She also loves to stomp.
- She sits up and plays with all of her toys a lot, and gets bored EASILY. Every activity must last no more than 30 - 45 minutes or she pitches a fit.
- Everything still goes straight to her mouth.
- She sleeps from 7:00 pm until anywhere from 5:30 am to 7:00 am. You never really know. Typically if I'm trying to sleep a little later, it's 5:30!
- She LOVES the warm weather and wearing less clothes.
I can't think of anything else....other than the things I post on the blog anyways! This is more a documentation for myself, so I can gather it all for her baby book.
.jpg)
.jpg)
Oh I'm SO excited about food!!!!

No comments:
Post a Comment