At 9 months old, she......
....Waves at everyone. She waves at the camera everytime...it's really cute. She will not smile for the camera though!
....Has 4 teeth - those top ones were doozies coming in!
....Loves every food that she has ever tried except avocados. She absolutely loves Cheerios.
....Is crawling all over the place. She specifically loves to crawl towards Otis's big furry feet, the floor vents, the blinds and under the coffee tables and end tables. She will not just sit still to play with toys, she's too busy crawling everywhere!
....She has figured out in the past few days to get on her knees in her bed. I guess we have to lower it even further! I will never be able to reach in there!
....Is extremely fussy about an hour or so before bedtime....I think she just gets so exhausted now with moving around so much.
....Sings in the car with the music (I have kind of noticed this, but mom and dad really have).
....Absolutely loves being outdoors.
....Loves water and getting baths, but bless her heart, her skin is so sensitive that she can't take long baths or she really pays for it the next day with her skin!
....Is our pride and joy and is so much fun!
Lots of pictures in this post (we choose such lovely backgrounds for pictures - haha)!
.jpg)
We gave mom rose bushes and then gave her one in memory of Grandmother....
No comments:
Post a Comment