For my birthday, we had a family cookout at my parents' house. My brother and his girlfriend gave me a super cute necklace and earrings, and mom and dad gave me a fancy schmancy new camera. I'm excited to be adding some good pictures to the blog! Then, I came home and Derrick and Abigail gave me an awesome sewing/craft table. All these goodies....I don't know where to begin!
Bday pics (taken with mom's camera she's been letting us use thank goodness!). More to come later....Sam took some more!
Blowing out the candles on the fabulous cake mom baked - okay, smart allecs - the sun was in my face, it wasn't the reflection of all the candles! :-)
.jpg)
Abbey was so funny drinking from this cup - she slurped it up!
Waiting patiently.....
...while Uncle Michael put her shoes on for her. Such a good uncle!
Some pictures from the new camera..... going to take lots and lots of practice!
My first shot, think it turned out great!
"Food, please!"
"Yum!" (What a MESSY eater!)

I know Abbey is so proud to call us goofballs mommy....
....and daddy!
1 comment:
those pictures are great!!!
chris is going to give you some pointers! so let's get something on the calendar! what are yall doing for memorial day?
Post a Comment