Thursday, May 20, 2010

The Most and Least Fun Activity.....

....is feeding Abigail. It used to be a laid back event, however now it's pretty bad. She bites her bib and kicks and moves around and gets all hyper and impossible to feed. Don't get me wrong, she LOVES food, however she is constantly on the move, and thinks feeding time is the same way.

After dinner, we always play a little. Okay, as I write this, I see maybe why she plays DURING dinner. Oops. Call Super Nanny on me. Oh well.

We always play with either the washcloth or something. Last night, I was sprinkling a little water on her - she loved it! She squealed and would squint her eyes in anticipation of the water.

"Yay, Fun!"


Talking/yelling to me about it....

The all-fun sippy cup - not used for "sipping" but for "biting" and screaming. Maybe one day she will learn to drink out of it!

No comments: