Abbey is feeling much, much better. She is still congested, but it is clearing up. I keep fighting this cold - I think if I had a full day to rest I could knock it out, but I don't see that happening anytime soon!

She loves to make a train of her toys and push them all along - usually she will have her toy basket in there as well. She pushes them with all her might across the room.

"Hey, this ball matches my outfit!"

Coming out of her favorite "secret" hiding place. I am trying to discourage the way she twists her jaw like that when she's on a mission - she's going to have jaw problems like mommy in the future if she doesn't watch out! But, darn, she looks cute doing it!


Coming out of her favorite "secret" hiding place. I am trying to discourage the way she twists her jaw like that when she's on a mission - she's going to have jaw problems like mommy in the future if she doesn't watch out! But, darn, she looks cute doing it!

Seriously, did my baby grow up overnight?? She looks so old in this picture!

She has been trying to sit indian-style lately....
As the day went on, she "let her hair down" and got wild! (Sorry for the blurry pictures, she was going so crazy, it was hard to capture! I have a hard time focusing on the right object with my camera when I'm taking pictures really fast - I need to practice that!)


She has been trying to sit indian-style lately....
As the day went on, she "let her hair down" and got wild! (Sorry for the blurry pictures, she was going so crazy, it was hard to capture! I have a hard time focusing on the right object with my camera when I'm taking pictures really fast - I need to practice that!)




No comments:
Post a Comment