Monday, November 8, 2010

15 months old!

All about Abigail Claire at 15 months:
- She practically runs these days. She is VERY fast.

- She now says "baawl" for "ball"; "dawg" for "dog" (thata' girl!); baa-umm for "bottle"; "hey daddy" as clear as can be; "momma" to me (when mad only); when looking at books she says "dis?" to all the pictures as if saying "what's this?".

- When she is thirsty, she says "baa-umm" for her bottle and when hungry, she now goes to her high chair.

- She goes through stages of pickiness, but overall, seems to like everything. She doesn't like eggs though, which makes me sad, because I love them! She absolutely loves Kix and Mac N Cheese (who doesn't?), and you can tell when she loves something because she says "mmmmm" when she eats it.

- When she gets through drinking something, she says "ahhh". When she's cold, she says "brrrr" and crosses her arms.

- She loves to read books now. Many times, she will go back to her room, and get out a bunch of books and look at them for a while. She also loves to open and close doors. Her new morning routine is chasing Otis. He has finally met his match!

- Mickey Mouse Clubhouse is her favorite show. She dances to the "Hotdog Dance".

- She loves to be outside. Letting Otis out is a chore because she wants to go out with him, and when she can't, she pitches a fit.

- About fits: oh, she knows how to pitch one. I'm not talking like a small hissy fit, I'm talking she needs to try out for the next Exorcist movie fit. It's bad. I'm hoping it is just a stage.

- She is going Thursday to a Pediatric Urologist in Atlanta because her urine culture came up with an infection that was not your run-of-the-mill urinary tract infection. They have put her on antibiotics that cause awful upset tummies, and as a result, terrible diaper rash. I'm hoping this is what is to blame on the hissy fits. I know she feels bad!

- She is so sweet though....she lays her head in my lap, she blows kisses, she gives great hugs, when she tries to give you a kiss on the cheek, it's an open-mouth with tongue, but so funny. She constantly talks, even if it's jibberish. She is really funny and always on the go. And I love EVERY MINUTE OF IT. Being home with her these past two weeks, though they were from my recovery from surgery, were great. I hate to have to leave her again!

I love this little girl!

No comments: