As she makes the pouty face thinking that I won't tell her no. Actually she doesn't care if I say 'no" when it comes to this situation. She completely ignores us.
WE CANNOT get rhyan to stay out of Spud's dog food. I finally started putting her in time out :-( I'm hoping that will work? *sigh* (ps, she EATS his food!)
Oh, don't worry, she eats his too sometimes. Actually, she takes the food, puts it in her mouth, then pulls it out and gives it to him. Gross. And I really hope that Grandmother isn't looking down from Heaven seeing her do that!
2 comments:
WE CANNOT get rhyan to stay out of Spud's dog food. I finally started putting her in time out :-( I'm hoping that will work? *sigh* (ps, she EATS his food!)
Oh, don't worry, she eats his too sometimes. Actually, she takes the food, puts it in her mouth, then pulls it out and gives it to him. Gross. And I really hope that Grandmother isn't looking down from Heaven seeing her do that!
Post a Comment