Monday, December 20, 2010

Day with Mommy

Sunday, I really had no obligations, but to play with Abbey all day long. Derrick was out showing houses, so it was just the girls (and Otis!). We had such a great day and had so much fun. It's great having my little girl feeling better! I have lots of pictures but they were all so cute that I HAD to post them!

Our day.....
Still practicing the fake smile:
She screamed and ran a lot:
And absolutely loved this thing - it is a clapper toy and is VERY loud and Otis is VERY scared of it! I may have solved our barking issue with him!


"Hmm, mommy said for ME not to touch the tree....what if I use this instead?"
"And what if I give this pitiful look? Will she change her mind?"
Every time Otis went out, she looked outside and waited for him to come back.....

Wouldn't you? I mean, look at that face!
The "I'm-about-to-get-into-something" face.....There was a coat hanger on the floor and she would not make eye contact with me as if I didn't know that she was about to get it.
Fun day, fun little girl at a very fun age!

No comments: