Tuesday, February 8, 2011

18 months old!

I cannot believe that Abbey is now 18 months old. This age is so much fun. She is always on the go and is hilarious. She has so much personality. It's crazy to watch how much she learns every single day - she's the smartest little girl in the world (I may be a little biased)!

It has been hard to get any pictures lately of her because she is constantly on the go, and then she does her fake smile....but here are some pictures of Abbey in action the last few days....

She is finally paying attention to her puzzles....
A bowl can be so much fun!

She loves this huge bear. She walks around with him and says "Awwwww" and kisses him.
She brought back out her drum, and loves it!
Go-Go is still a hit!


She is ready for summer! (And so am I! Changing diapers with all of these winter clothes on is a pain!)
Dinner time is always a fun and messy adventure! We are still working on utensils!


I wish I could press "pause" and have Abbey Claire stay this age for a while!

No comments: