This weekend was one of the few times during tax season where I got to spend the entire weekend at home without working. I didn't even open my computer until Sunday night! It was a beautiful weekend! Unfortunately, Abbey has a cold. She started feeling bad Saturday afternoon, and got worse as the day went on. For her to be sick though, she is in high spirits and still running all over the place! I did get lots of cuddle time though (the only upside of her being sick!)
I tried some new activities - she loved digging in these beans - I read about this online. It was a hit.
She also dragged things all over the house all weekend. She picked up her activity table and moved it from one end of the room to another. She is also obsessed with moving her chairs throughout the house. This is her ladybug beanbag chair.... it went on quite an adventure throughout every room that she is allowed in (remind me to clean it!)


We ended our weekend with a long trip to Publix, where she said "hey" to literally every person we passed. She flirted with the guy in the produce department. She is so outgoing....hope she stays that way!
No comments:
Post a Comment