Thursday, May 26, 2011

Thirty (first) Birthday!

Yesterday, I "celebrated" my 31st birthday. Once you get past a certain age, it's more like mourning instead of celebrating! I am a total birthday snob and was very upset that I had to work on my birthday! (Saving up for vacation time later in the summer - woohoo!)

I came home from work to find my parents there and my brother and Derrick hard at work making me a beautiful new back yard! Half of our yard is pretty heavily wooded, so this side we are going to try to make more fun for Miss Abigail and pretty too! Let's hope we can make it stay pretty! I can't wait to get back there and start planting plants!
This is called improvising when you can't find a "1" candle! hahaha.
Blowing out the candle(s)

Abbey and Michael
Playtime for Miss Priss (who was extremely moody!!)

Playing with mommy:
Cricut machine from my parents! I can't wait to play with this thing!! Wish I had more time to focus on crafting - it's my true passion!
Otis had fun watching...
The ladies
Can't you see the mischief? (By the way - new obstacle is keeping her from walking down the slide!)
She loves her pop!


Thank you to my family for making my birthday so special! No shots of Derrick because he was the cameraman!!

No comments: