Thursday, September 15, 2011

Random Pictures

I am way behind on blogging because I have been slammed busy at work, but at last Sept 15th is here, so I have a little bit of breathing room! Who am I kidding, Oct 15th is right around the corner!

I have been taking random pictures here and there....here are a few!

Abigail loves to hold her lamb. Especially first thing in the morning and at bedtime.
I didn't say she does it for very long! She doesn't do anything for very long! She was ready to go to Janmomma and Pop's house while we went to the game to watch the Dawgs lose......again.

She is so cute...she loves going to their house and does the whole rundown of who she is going to see, including the animals: "Janmomma, Pop, Murthy (Murphy), Katie, Miiiichael (in the most southern accent you've ever heard), Sassy" (my aunt Sandra who lives in Mississippi, but she was there about a month ago and ever since then she says her name). Then she hesitates, and yells, "Miyeee!" (Millie).

She looked so cute going to school one morning this week, and I tried to get a picture, but she just was NOT having it!
Cheerios always save the day!
Ok, this cracked me up. She LOVES a chicken leg. LOVES it. She could not have eaten any faster, and ate it like she did it all the time? This is post-school. I need to do pre- and post-school pictures one day. She plays SO hard and gets filthy, she will even have dirt in her hair sometimes!
And yes, she has an orange and blue sippy cup. I know, what is this world coming to?!
(Tara, that comment was for you!)

No comments: