Dinnertime is such an unpredictable event around here. Sometimes, Abbey eats us out of house and home, other times she won't eat a single thing. Surprisingly, she REALLY loves broccoli ("trees") and green beans, and of course, she will always eat pasta and cheese (she gets that from me!) She doesn't like chocolate - no chocolate pudding or anything (she gets that from her daddy and NOT me). She loves to munch on snacks, (which she calls cookies, no matter what). She still doesn't like eggs. I have tried every trick in the book, and she just won't eat them.
Funny story: The other day, I was eating a little french onion dip (yes, I know, not diet approved), and she pitched a fit for some. She had a chip with some of it, and she shivered from head to toe for about a minute. I asked her if she wanted more, and she said, "No way!". Every time she looked at it from then on, she shivered. Hysterical.
These are totally random pictures....I was taking them to show how much she has grown, but I can't find old pictures of her in her highchair! This is how she is happiest, with her shoes off!
No comments:
Post a Comment