The Greens had a Halloween Costume theme for Bella's 4th and Farrah's 2nd birthday. It was SO cute and so much fun. It needs to be a yearly tradition! Katie did a great job with all the cute Halloween decorations, even made cake pops (told ya they are a lot of work, Katie!)
Miss Priss was dressed as a chick. This was a good dress rehearsal for the big day. I had a base chicken costume and then added feathers and kitchen dish gloves as the feet. I thought it turned out really cute. She was surprisingly VERY good about it. She just posed for the camera. I kind of felt bad for her because she was around a bunch of people she didn't know and everyone was laughing at her (in a good way), but I'm sure she was like, "why is this so funny?!"
This look is priceless, and I love the little girl next to her biting her bowtie...too cute.
The group. Click on the picture and look at all of the individual expressions....hilarious. I especially love Miss Izzie and the frog checking each other out. And, I would have bet a lot of money that my child would have been the one to have the meltdown, but she acted SO good - I was so proud of her!
Fun times - thanks, Green Family!

No comments:
Post a Comment