Friday, October 7, 2011

The Old is New Again

The great thing about a basement is that we have been putting up Abigail's old toys so we can give them to her later.  Today, her daddy brought back out an old favorite.  She loves playing with some of the oldies, but goodies!!
  
On the same note, I went to the Tykes, Tots, Teens Consignment Sale in Conyers and got someone else's oldies, but goodies to me.  I will admit, I love shopping at consignment stores and at these sales.  I seriously think I could make a profession of it, if there was money in it.  I have always found such great deals, and today was no exception.  Abigail has a closet FULL of name brand, mostly boutique-brand, clothes for this fall and winter, and some for next winter as well, all for less than $150.  Today's trip was 15 outfits for $60.  Can't beat that!   


No comments: