The week of Thanksgiving, Mom and I went on a cruise to Cozumel and Costa Maya (pictures to come soon, though we took like 5). This meant Derrick had Abigail all to himself for the week. I laid out instructions for clothes, bought 1/2 of Publix so he would have lots of food options, and I think, overall, they had a great week (though her hair definitely needed momma's touch!).
They had fun activities at school during the week, including pajama and movie day; and then Derrick's brother, sister-in-law and niece came Wednesday night and rode with him to Blue Ridge for Thanksgiving, so I think the week went by fairly quickly for him. They spent the night at my parents' house Friday, and dad watched her Saturday morning while Derrick went to the UGA/Tech game. Dad then picked Mom and me up at the airport, with Abigail in the backseat. She seemed a little confused at first, but then was happy to see me.
A very awesome thing is Derrick weaned Abigail from the paci. Last night, she asked me for it, and I told her that we gave it to Annmarie (her cousin). Later, she said, "Gave paci to Annree". I said "yes", and she didn't cry all night long for it. Yippee!
Here are a couple of pictures Derrick took during the week:
Little Indian outfit made at school (she couldn't wait for me to wear it when I got home - she wouldn't let me take it off!)
Eating dinner with her cousin, Annmarie! (Loving sitting at the big table)
No comments:
Post a Comment