New Years Eve was fun, New Years day was spent eating lots of collards and peas, and then the next week was spent with a terrible stomach virus for poor little Abigail. It was awful. This was the first one she had ever had, and I discovered that yes, my gag reflex is terrible, and our washing machine had the workout of its life. It was awful for her, for us, for our house. Luckily, Derrick and I escaped the stomach part. I got the flu symptoms part for 24 hours. I was basically lifeless with a high fever, and then the next day was way better.
This was the most pitiful I had ever seen Abigail. She is such a happy and hyper child, that when she is sick, she is usually still very active. People talk about their kids cuddling with you when sick - not her, until this time. She was pitiful and would just lay down on the sofa any chance she got, and she napped on the floor.
It was a very rough start to the new year to say the least, and a lot of the reason that I am so far behind on everything!
Poor little thing - she's like her mommy - you can see it all in her eyes!
Seriously, people, this is the first picture I have gotten of her sleeping since she was an infant! She is such a light sleeper that I can't ever capture it. Looks like a little angel!


No comments:
Post a Comment