During the day of Thanksgiving, we went to Blue Ridge for some great food with Derrick's side of the family. I always enjoy going up there so much! Of course, I took my camera and did not take one single picture!
Thanksgiving night, we went to the square in Lawrenceville to see the tree lighting. Abigail was a bit confused and 100% not herself. She acted like she was getting sick (you can see it in her eyes!) And P.S. you will never convince me, the sickness wasn't from Bingo!
Waiting for the lighting:
With her favorite person, Janmomma
A little scared at the lighting....I think the whole thing was confusing to her - a bunch of people sitting in the dark just staring at a big tree.
With Uncle Michael (No, Uncle Michael is not homeless - he just thinks that he looks good with a beard - I completely disagree!)
The Charlie Brown-esque Lawrenceville Christmas Tree!
No comments:
Post a Comment