Sunday, March 31, 2013

Day 90 - 3/31/2013

The Easter bunny came to see Abigail
Abigail got up at the crack of dawn....as you can tell from her tired eyes
She was so funny with her basket.  One of the things in it was a bunny named Abigail.  It reads along with stories and is super cute.  She was VERY confused about its name being Abigail.   (I wish I could get rid of my voice in these videos!)
At church:
Then, we headed to mom and dad's house for our annual Easter lunch.....

First thing...running around the house with Murphy!

Then, time for the Easter egg hunt....I don't like Easter being so early this year....you can't get the typical pretty Easter shots with flowers and green grass!


The child loves to run.....
She figured out it was easier to put down the basket....
....and run and get the eggs and bring them back.

Murphy is always her shadow.




Basket at Janmomma and Pop's house
Dancing like a princess in her "princess dress"
Loved sitting at the big table....





No comments: