Mother's Day!
We went to mom and dad's house for some great food and beautiful weather (about time!)
Saying the blessing....
Part of Abigail's gift to Janmomma....she picked it out in the store for her.
Helping Janmomma open her gifts...
Dance show (as always!)
Part of Michael's gift to mom was to shave off his Duck Dynasty beard (thank goodness!)
He modeled the progressions of shaving.....here he is as an ax murderer:
Tom Selleck(ish)
So handsome....a relieved mother!
I am so blessed to have a wonderful mother, who is also my best friend. I am also blessed to have such a loving and sweet daughter. Words can never express the way parenthood makes you feel and how much it changes you. I love that little girl with every fiber of my being and I will always do anything and everything I can to make her life as happy as possible. It means working my tail off, but it's so worth it for her. I know that one day, when she is a back-talking teenager, I will look back on this time and wish I could have it again, so I am soaking in every single second!
.jpg)
.jpg)
.jpg)
.jpg)
.jpg)
.jpg)
No comments:
Post a Comment