Tuesday, October 14, 2008

Camera problems .... again.

Well, once again, prior to a big trip, our camera stopped working. I was trying to take a picture of our pretty flowers in the back yard, and it just went black and the lens will not go back in. Not good. We just recently got it back from the Panasonic repair place. We didn't get to have it while on our trip to Chicago. Now, I am going to Toronto all next week for work, and it looks like I will be cameraless again. This stinks! Any ideas on how to fix it? Or a quick place to fix a camera without sending it back to the factory??

This just tops a not so good day. It is definitely a full moon. And, it's just Tuesday! It's been a looooong week! I am happy to be taking a much deserved Friday off though to prepare for my trip!!

No comments: