Thursday, October 16, 2008

Man, I'm tired.....

Got to work at 6, worked until a little after 8. Yuck. But....I have tomorrow off! I'm trying to justify why I have to use a vacation day when I worked a 48 hr week in 4 days. But, it is what it is. Anyways, I can't wait to sleep in and get lots of stuff accomplished tomorrow in anticipation of my trip next week. I have no idea what to pack.... weather is supposed to be a high of 50 and low of 35. So, cool weather definitely. I had no idea that Toronto is like a little over an hour from NY. For some reason, I thought it was in the middle of Canada ... now the Toronto Blue Jays make a little more sense to me...I always wondered why they were in MLB. I will definitely miss Derrick and Otis next week while I'm gone ... that part will be sad. I'm sure Derrick is thrilled ... he will probably have a big party and let the clutter pile up, without me here to complain about it.

My brain is tired and my eyes are tired, so I'm getting off this thing. I think at this rate, I am going to age 10 years in one year. I have worked so many long hours since I started this job ... it's crazy. Next week will be a much deserved break indeed!!!

No comments: