We drove down super late last night to St Simons for the annual Cocktail party, which isn't allowed to be called a Cocktail party anymore. I almost didn't come because I am still not feeling so hot, but, it's impossible to miss this game, especially this year. It's a huge game. I got off work 1/2 day yesterday with all intentions of leaving Athens around 2 or 3. We were in Watkinsville at 8. Go figure. Oh well, we are here safely now though!
Hope the Dawgs don't wear red jerseys and red pants, that will be ridiculous. They need to stop messing with their clothes and play ball. We are going to become the laughing stock of college football if we lose another game after yet another uniform change. We shouldn't need to change uniforms to get pumped up. The pure adrenalin of GA/FL should be enough. I even think that the "black out" should be a once every 3 or 5 years thing, not a once a year thing. That's too much.
It's pretty chilly here..... I wasn't really expected for that. I didn't bring very warm clothes. I am ready for this sinus thing to be over once and for all! I haven't felt good in 2 weeks! Maybe a victory this weekend will be the cure I need! In the meantime...I may be one of the only sober people down here because I can't drink and take the medicine I am on. Yikes, that should be interesting and a good test of my patience.
Not much else to say today but........GO DAWGS!
1 comment:
did you finish the book marley and me? it's so good! i finished it on a plane one time and i was crying... i think the people around me must have thought i was crazy! have fun at the game and cheer on the dawgs for me!
Post a Comment