So I have tried to get Derrick to post for months and he finally does. Ok, Derrick, so I lost. Yes, I lost. However, after some careful analysis, I figured out that the results are skewed because Derrick did a load of laundry during the week. So, we are using the average of two weeks now, just to prove a point. And, I still feel like I won this anyways. Underwear should not count!
Final numbers, which are crazy ridiculous:
Derrick:
Shirts: 21; Pants: 4; Socks: 12; Underwear: 5 (this is how I proved that he did a load this week).
Total: Real Clothes (Shirts and Pants) - 25; Others - 16; Total - 41
Allison:
Shirts: 11; Pants: 5; Socks: 22; Underwear: 25 (geez!)
Total: Real Clothes - 16 (you wil notice that this is lower than DW); Others - 47; Total - 63
Sorry to bore everyone with the figures, but I still find it amazing that we go through that many clothes.
No comments:
Post a Comment