What in the world did you do to help with nausea and being exhausted? This is no fun. Everytime I think I am finally getting over it, I have a really bad day. I had to leave work early today. I was so weak that I could hardly even function. Not a good time of year for this at all! So, I need advice, if anyone has any. Everyone I talk to said they had the "perfect pregnancy" which doesn't help me, makes me even more nauseous! haha.
1 comment:
Here are a couple websites that I would read during my pregnancy. I wasn't ever sick so not sure how to cure it....they say peppermint tea helps.
http://www.webmd.com/baby/your-pregnancy-week-by-week-weeks-9-12?page=2
babycenter.com - they send weekly updates on what is going on & have helpful stuff on their website.
Parents magazine has a website too - they also send you 'the daily kick' email to give you advice on getting ready & what to be expecting next.
I hope that helps some. How is everything else going?
-whitney weeks
Post a Comment