1) I am afraid I ruined Derrick's birthday. I was majorly sick all night, and we couldn't go out and do anything. Basically I was to the point that I probably should have gone to a doctor as I couldn't keep food or liquids down and was getting dehydrated. Mom even baked Derrick a cake, and we didn't blow out the candles or anything!
So, we are having a Birthday/Valentine's celebration today. So sad. Sorry, Derrick! Believe me, I wish I had felt better!
2) I've never really been a fan of Valentine's. I used to think it was because I was bitter that I was single. But, even now, I am just not a huge fan. I don't really understand the holiday and think it's a conspiracy with the card and candy companies.
3) I am absolutely starving, but can't seem to eat much. This is very unusual for me. I am used to overeating.
4) Non flavored Pedialyte is a big lie. It does a flavor. It is nasty, nasty, nasty.
5) This stimulus bill makes me SICK. I mean, the least that people can do is READ THE BILL prior to passing it. I think it should be called "Liberal Stimulus Package" instead, very little will actually have an effect on the economy. I personally think it's sad that we have elected such eggheads into Washington. It is scary times, very scary. And, sadly, I don't think it will get better. I just wonder how many of these idiots can even do math, or figure out how this actually "stimulates" the economy. Ok, i could post all day on this.
6) I am watching a Family Feud marathon and loving it. I am a nerd.
7) I cannot imagine how rude people will be by the time our kids are grown. Yesterday, I was trying to back out of a parking spot and seriously counted 6 people that blew past me, not letting me back out. Where did common courtesy go?!
8) I am really enjoying my job and the people I work with. I wish I was getting in more hours, and hopefully when sickness passes, I will be able to.
9) Who do they survey for Family Feud? Just pick people randomly? I want to be a person surveyed.
10) This marathon reminds me of the time that my mom and I watched a "Soap" marathon for one whole weekend. We seriously stayed in our pajamas all weekend and watched. To this day, I have no idea why! Of course, I did the same thing again with an "All in the Family" marathon they had one weekend before my finals. I almost failed all my tests for watching it. I am a marathon junkie, no, not the running kind.
11) Richard Dawson's kissing makes me sick. I liked him on Match Game, he is getting on my nerves on here.
12) Once again, I would like to reiterate how completely awful and nasty pedialyte is. Wow.
I am getting off this computer and I am going to nap. Have a great Valentine's everyone!
No comments:
Post a Comment