Sunday, February 15, 2009

Pictures from our Birthday/Valentine's Day

For Valentine's Day, we had a pretty lazy day, but it was GREAT. We sat around together and watched some racing and the Dawgs beat Florida miraculously. Then, we went out to eat with a gift card mom and dad gave us (THANKS!). Then, back to Casa de Wolfe for cake. Mom made Derrick a birthday cake and it was incredible. Seriously one of the best cakes I have ever had. Never ever did we get a mom-made cake growing up, so Derrick should feel privileged. I woke up this morning and had some. Yummy. Here are some pics from the night. We had more, but I can't get them to upload!


Making a wish: "please a little boy, please a little boy"


He may be old, but at least he can still do his age on his fingers!



Wait for me, Derrick, geez!



Derrick holding up one of my decorations for him:


And wearing it now, he's so silly:



My Valentine and Me:


Ok, Otis, you are my Valentine too! He was mad and wouldn't look at the camera:


I tried to dance with Otis, but he only cared about the cake:

No comments: