Last night, Derrick and I had a friendly "discussion" about our big pile of laundry. I claimed that he has a lot more clothes in the hamper each week than I do. So, today we are tallying the clothes folded/hung up to see the results. So far, I am winning this little "discussion", which I always like to do. It's closer than I thought though, but in all fairness to me, I don't think that my underwear should count the same as his. His boxers require folding, mine requires nothing, but I will try to be fair.
The tally so far:
Derrick: Shirts - 16, socks - 11, pants - 1, underwear - 1 (Total: 29) , plus I find it gross that so far, Derrick only has 1 pair of underwear dirty???
Allison: Shirts - 3, socks - 10, pants - 2, underwear - 8 (Total: 23)
We have 2 or 3 loads to go (ridiculous!), but will update with the final total. Here's to hoping I won this "discussion"!!!!!! P.S. If I don't, it's because I didn't wash my darks last weekend. But, I have full faith that I have won. And, I can't imagine how laundry is for a family with kids. At least Derrick helps me with this. Though, I think that my way of doing laundry is way more organized than his!
No comments:
Post a Comment