Saturday, February 7, 2009

How Am I Feeling?

The main question people have been asking is how I am feeling these days. Well, the best way to describe it is a 24/7 hangover. That's the only way I can put it. It's like waking in the morning from having a great night out, where you had one too many drinks. You wake up dizzy, hungry and thirsty, yet the thought of food or water makes you sick. You stumble in the kitchen in search of saltine crackers and Gatorade. Then, you get in the shower, where you feel more sick. Then, as the day progresses, you feel a little better, until the sun comes out, and you are in a panicked reach for your sunglasses because your head is pounding. Even the faintest smells seem like they are right under your nose.
OK, so this past week has been really bad as far as feeling sick, but really before that, I wasn't too bad. Today is the first day I woke up feeling OK. I have had a massive headache the past few days, but I can deal with that versus being sick (I think).
I am at about 12 weeks, and have heard that I am at the peak of sickness and hormone changes, and after the next couple of weeks, I will feel a lot better. I hope so!!!! I know it will all be worth it in the end, but it's not fun so far!

No comments: