I called the doctor's office this morning just about a little something I had been experiencing, I didn't think it was a big deal but wanted to make sure. Better safe than sorry! So, they called me back around 11:00 and told me to immediately come in. I was scared to death. I about lost it on the way to the doctor. I couldn't even get my composure hardly. Well, they ran a test and did an ultrasound and everything was A-OK. That seemed like the longest 20 minutes of my life. I was soooo scared. Anyways, I got an unplanned ultrasound, so I saw Baby Wolfe again. He has grown so much! And, no, they couldn't tell the sex. So, until we know on April 16th, I will continue to call the baby a "he" as I have it in my head that it's a boy. Derrick calls the baby "her". It's pretty funny. I say the one who has endured all the hardship (ME) probably has more instinct on this one. I could be wrong though. All I want is a happy, healthy baby. Today made me realize that even more. In just this short time, I have fallen in love with this baby who I have never even met. 5 more months...and counting!
1 comment:
Allison! I'm SO relieved that everything is ok! And how fun, getting to see "him" again! Keep us all posted...
Post a Comment