We are already starting to look at some things for the baby, as it's not too early to shop for some good deals! So, if you happen to know anyone who is selling or getting rid of some of their baby items, let us know! We aren't too proud for lightly used items! Baby things are expensive! Oh, and maternity clothes too! I am not going to spend an arm and a leg for clothes that I will wear for a few months. So silly! I would rather spend that money saving for the baby!
On a different note, Derrick and I got iPhones yesterday. Derrick has been phoneless for almost 2 weeks (amazing, I know), and we finally gave in and switched our service over to AT&T. I almost didn't get an iPhone because I was afraid I wouldn't like the touch screen (and b/c of the price - ouch!), but I love it so far! That is one cool phone! Plus, I figured out that other phones were almost as expensive. So, why not join the iPhone world?! Now, if I can figure out how to do it, I can upload mobile pics like everyone else does. Though, we never have anything to take a picture of. When Baby Wolfe gets here, we will!
We are getting REALLY impatient about finding out the sex of the baby! We have another month til we find out! I think Derrick is really curious! I just want a happy and healthy baby. Though, I really think that it's a boy. If it's not, I am going to have to adjust my thinking completely.
Today is a nasty day, hope to get some work done today, so I don't fall behind preparing returns! I have already done everything for the corporate deadline tomorrow, thank goodness!
No comments:
Post a Comment