He holds him like a baby all the time (okay so I will admit that sometimes it is just in an effort to get him to stop barking or stop wanting to pull or play). Notice the stuffed animal in the background. This is not decoration, it just can't be on the floor or it will be destroyed. Not to mention that it is animated and totally freaks Otis out!

Cuddling in bed too?!

During "24" - obviously it was intense by looking at Derrick's face - Otis was not so intrigued by Jack Bauer.

2 of Otis's favorite toys: the frog and the lamb. If only this had been captured on video - Derrick was making lamb and frog noises.
I think it's sweet that Derrick is so good with the dog. I know he gets on our last nerves sometimes, but we will keep him around! haha. I can't wait for our little girl to get here because I know that Derrick will be the best dad ever. Otis, on the other hand, may be the worst big brother ever. We will see!

No comments:
Post a Comment