Here are both of the dogs in Derrick's lap, and Murphy of course giving tons of kisses! I think Derrick is the Animal Whisperer - all animals love him.

Both of the dogs on the bed, curling up next to Derrick. When Murphy is sleepy his tongue sticks out, so cute!

You can tell by Otis's expression, he's afraid I'm going to make him get down. Murphy is thinking "Wow, I love to visit here!"

We took them back to my parents' house on Saturday on our way to a Couples shower in Atlanta. It was a fun shower outdoors. I had my first real swelling incident though - couldn't get my rings off and my feet were pretty swollen. Hope that isn't a sign of what's to come this summer. We went to eat with Cory and Jill and saw their new house - what a great house! We miss getting to see them more often. I know that Derrick misses Cory - they were roomies for 6 years! Crazy!
Yesterday, I felt lousy all day long. After spending 2 hours at Walmart and 45 minutes at Lowes, I got home, and basically slept all day. My sinuses were killing me and I was just downright weak all over. I was really afraid I was getting sick. Today, I am a lot better. Not 100%, but much better, thank goodness!
No comments:
Post a Comment