Also, in the past week, my belly has gotten A LOT bigger. It's hard to change my mentality that it's ok to be getting bigger. Ya know? You go your whole life freaking when pants don't fit anymore, and now, it's supposed to be all ok. It's taking some getting used to!!! But, I am now at 26 weeks, almost 27, so the third trimester is almost here!
Making a wish:

Cutting the cake:

Opening my present:

Mom, me, and the big ol baby:
.jpg)
All of us, including my ever-growing belly:

Otis loves mom:
2 comments:
i know exactly what you mean. i had a hard time with counting lbs and worrying too much about it. i thought i'd be better the second time, but not so much.
but you shouldn't worry. you haven't weighed a ounce over 80 lbs ever!!!!
seriously, you'll be amazed how much you lose in the first week! that baby and water takes up most of it!!
hahaha, I wish I had never weighed over that! I wouldn't be as stressed if I hadn't gained too much weight a few months prior to getting pregnant! I've been working out regularly though (except the last week), so I feel like I am at least doing that to help the lbs drop after the baby comes!
Post a Comment