Ok, so some things say I am week 27, others say 26, so I have no idea!
Today I had an appointment, including that glucose screening. I had to drink a water bottle full of fruit punchish stuff. It wasn't too bad, but made me feel yucky. I guess I will find out the results later.
Anyways, I have gained 3 lbs since my last appt 3 weeks ago, which is right on track as they recommend 1 lb per week. The baby's heartbeat was at 156 bpm, and I measured at 26 cm. I don't know how it's just 1 more cm from 3 weeks ago, when it looks a whole lot bigger! The last woman that measured took 3 measurements, this one only did one, oh well.
The last doctor had kind of pushed my due date a little sooner, however this one (my primary doctor) said she didn't want to change my due date. Is it bad that I like one of the other doctors better? This one just doesnt really take that much time with me, and the other one that I met on my rotational appointment was so awesome and thorough. Maybe I can somehow switch after delivery or something. But, good news is everything appears to be going great!
2 comments:
Just fyi, you are right on track w/ your belly measurement. You should be as many centimeters as you are weeks preggo. So at week 26, 26cm is just right! Dont worry too much about the measurements, though. How she's positioned has alot to do w/ it. I measured 3cm bigger the entire time until week 36 when she "dropped" and then i finally measured 36-37cm. And according to my 20 week ultrasound, my due date should have been a little later, but your primary doc is right. The very first ultrasounds are much more accurate and it'd be rare for them to change your due date. She'll come when she wants anyways :-)
I'm just so excited for your progress and that the baby is healthy!!! Any names yet????
We are narrowing down some names. It's hard!
Post a Comment